Mobile Seva is a revolutionary concept launched by the
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY),
Government of India. It is being implemented by the Centre for
Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) to provide government
services to the citizens over mobile phones and tablets. As part of
the initiative an integrated platform has been created to deliver
government services to citizens over mobile handsets through SMS,
USSD, IVRS, LBS, or mobile applications downloaded from our AppStore.
- Understand the need for Mobile Services.
- Understand the SMS,USSD,IVRS and Mobile Application.
- Mobile Payments.
- Implementation of Push-Pull and secure pull SMSes.
- Implement code for Mobile Seva components.
- Mobile Application development
- Implementation of inbound-outbound IVRS.
Who Should Attend?
Employees of State/Central Govt. Departments planning for Mobile Seva integration.
- Operating Systems: Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista, Linux
- Technology: JAVA, ASP.NET, C# and Web services.
- Classroom interactive sessions
- Individual/Group assignments
- Lab Example
- More than one nomination can be sent from each Ministry Department/Central/states Govt Departments.
- Nomination forms are attached and can also be downloaded from or The Nominating department shall communicate the approval of the competent authority for undertaking the training.
Training Duration: 10:30am to 04:30pm
Venue & For Registration Contact:
C-DAC Gulmohar Cross Road No. 9, Juhu,
Mumbai - 400049
Tel : +91-22-26201604 Ext.644
Fax : 2621 0139 / 2623 2195
Email id : msdp(at)cdac(dot)in
Website : https://mgov.gov.in